Monday, January 30, 2012

We have tiny arms and legs!

Well you can't see it from the picture I'm going to post, but our little bean has tiny arms and legs. I went to my regular OB finally and got to see our bean moving around! Seriously wiggling everywhere. Well not everywhere cause apparently bean likes my right corner! A whole lot. I watched the heartbeat today which was really cool. The OB held it over the baby so I could watch the heart for awhile. Pretty cool I must say. Nice and strong heartbeat today!
Not nearly as clear as last week's but the machine at my OB isn't nearly as sophisticated as the other machine.  You can barely see the arms in the picture!

I wish I could say everything else in my life was as relaxed and going as swimmingly as this baby. Taking a masters class, not a smart plan right now. I'm working on building up my motivation to work in this class. I really do enjoy it but something it's a little much to come home from teaching all day and do homework. Not to mention grade papers and pray I don't get ill. I keep telling myself the class is only ten weeks, and week five starts tomorrow night. But then I remember I still have homework to finish! Yikes! I'm hoping I'll be able to get into a groove cause I need it. In the meantime, I need to figure out what I want for dinner after my cookies and milk. Yep I can eat dairy again which is thrilling! Now I gotta get some more protein. I need some quick easy ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment