Sunday, February 24, 2013

So Quickly

Time goes so fast. I can't believe Monkey will be 6 months this week and he's already crawling and has 2 teeth and 2 more coming in. I feel like he's growing too fast for me. I just want to hold on to him a little bit longer before he really starts growing up. He's such a big boy now and has such a personality. I'm amazed that such a little boy has so many likes and dislikes already. He loves to snuggle which is a good thing. I hope he doesn't outgrow that for awhile still because I love baby snuggles. I'm starting to work on his birthday party which is amazing because I never plan anything that far in advance. There are just too many ideas! Daddy loves to do Monkey's hair.

Reading books is fun but so is eating them!
All ready for church!

While I watch him grow I can't help but think of the two little girls who will stay 6 and 3 forever. It makes me sad because he will grow up, their baby sister will grow up, their big sister will grow up but those two will always be little girls in our memories. Brave Morgan is making her way back to school but I see the struggle she has and while I can't understand completely, my heart aches for her. I keep trying to type about this but it's so hard. I just can't find the right words to express what I feel, and I feel like no words will be adequate enough. So I leave this post asking for continued prayers for this family as they continue in their struggle to move forward,

No comments:

Post a Comment