Monday, October 22, 2012

Picture Time!

I finally got the pictures to upload. Monkey is doing great! We have his blessing at church on Sunday and I'm so excited. He's sitting here on Daddy's lap while they both sleep and I pump. All I do is pump :)  For your viewing pleasure:
Here he is smiling and happy! We just got back from Grandma's house!

Playing on the Boppy from Grandma and Grandpa. He loves being on his tummy!

Chilling and listening to music from his pig. This pig puts him to sleep and he loves looking at it. Monkey squeals whenever the music stops!

Chilling after bath time. He hates it so much but at least he gets pretty calm afterwards.

Dressed up as a chili pepper for the Trunk or Treat. We need to get better pictures next week!

Hopefully I didn't bore you too much. I figure this way I don't overload Facebook and people can look if they want :)

1 comment:

  1. I miss him so bad! He is the cutest baby I've seen! And he already has such a personality!

    ReplyDelete